Highlights and Incentive Programs
Gabon is dense landscape, full of caves, rainforests and rivers, offers something for everybody. If you’ve ever wanted to combine a cultural trip with an activity you love, Gabon will pique your adventurous interests. If you’re into whale watching and having your vacation nearer to the water, then Gabon has plenty of coasts to explore. Additionally, the cultural and traditional ways of life here will make you appreciate simple living and the honest-to-goodness nature of humanity.
Attractions and Suggested Sightseeing
- Only take on the Gabonese environment if you are with a guide. If the wild animals don’t get you, starvation or loneliness will.
- Never venture into the forest alone. Gabon is covered in rainforest, and once you enter you may never exit.
- Gabon is an equatorial climate, the perfect breeding ground for mosquitoes. Be sure to bring your preventative medications and a mosquito net (can purchase in country) if you want some restful nights.
- Do not photograph military installations. In general, permission to photograph anything should be requested first, to prevent misunderstandings.
- Gawk at the Presidential Palace at Libreville.
- See “surfing hippos” at Loango National Park.
- Fish in the Ogooue River.
- Go hiking in National Parks.
- Swim at Cap Esterias.
- Go Whale Watching